Guide to how the Quote and Ordering process works :
- Press ‘Get a Quote’ button and fill out our online quotation form with your requirements, we are available to answer any queries you may have so don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone or email if you can’t get the information you’re looking for in our website.
- We will supply you with a quote including a basic 3D View by email normally within 48 hours. This is a FREE service with no obligation and gives you enough information to decide if our building meets with your specification, layout requirements and budget & overall if it’s worth taking to the next step. We offer our best price upfront so there is no high pressure sales tactics policy. The information that we supply at this point is usually more than enough for your initial planning enquiries.
- Once you are happy that we can supply you with the building you want to have its a relatively simple process to set the wheels in motion & put you well on the way to owning your new custom designed building, you simply pay a 40% deposit and we then arrange a delivery date to suit and supply you with foundation guidance.
- After we have received your remaining balance 10 days prior to delivery we will then email you full assembly instructions, erection & connection drawings plus a materials list.
- BONNYHOLMSTEELBUILDINGS offers a purchaser the opportunity of using our Bonded Order Scheme. For a small fee the customers funds for their building are held securely by the NatWest Bank until it arrives on site. Please enquire for further details – also more information in our FAQ page.
Note : If you decide not to proceed with our quotation then that’s entirely fine we wish you well with your project, we would however appreciate if possible you could provide any feedback as to what option you chose to proceed with and why or if you just decided to leave for another day perhaps. We are always trying to improve our services provided.